Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
Bottle of 250 ml with stage 2 nipple (3-6 months). Also avaible stage 1 nipple (0-3 months), stage 3 for +6 months and stage Y cut for +6 months.
Available colours: orange, light blue, yellow or green.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
About Life Factory
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and integrative designer, Daren Joy, joined together to develop a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has grown and the product line has expanded but the purity of their original vision remains.
Our caps are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) – safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
Glass is easily recyclable and made from abundant natural ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in the dishwasher.
Our protective silicone sleeves are made from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They provide a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
Manufacturing in the U.S. is important to us. It means reliable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our communities.
Our silicone sleeves, teethers and select caps are made in the U.S.
Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail.
Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are made in Europe.