Organise your day with the Indica Hemp Laptop Bag. This go-anywhere laptop bag has a padded interior to protect your laptop and store other essentials like A4 documents and chargers.
This is a hardwearing laptop bag ideal for work and study. Inside is a padded divider and strap that will keep your laptop safe through any journey. There are plenty of zippered pockets for laptop accessories, documents and everything you'll need during the day.
All our high quality hemp bags are made from organic hemp and cotton. We ensure our fabrics are sustainably grown and our bags manufactured according to ethical business practices. The result is a stylish, high quality bag produced in harmony with the planet.
- Fits laptops up to 14" x 10"
- Key holder inside
- Phone pockets
- Fits onto the handle of a trolley suitcase
- Padded laptop section
Size: 29 x 39 x 12cm - Weight: 1350g
Caring for your Sativa Bag is very important, we recommend you follow these simple rules: handwash only, do not use bleach, iron on low heat, can be dry cleaned,do not tumble dry.
Sativa Bags Concept
- Safe use of natural resources
- Products of modern designs
- The Sativa concept policy is to ensure that no children or prisoners are involved in the manufacture of our products
- Hong Kong officials have the right, and have exercised that right, to inspect at any time, and unannounced, the factory and suppliers of our materials
- We use eco friendly materials; materials that can be recycled and crops that can be regrown
- We use the natural materials hemp, cotton which are free of environmentally damaging chemicals, and which have been used by mankind for centuries
Hemp Information - What Exactly Is Hemp?
Hemp is a commercial fibre crop, which is a variety of the plant species, cannabis sativa. Different strains of the plant have contrasting levels of the psychoactive drug tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Hemp, the low-THC variety, contains less than 0.3% of the chemical. A smoker of hemp would not get 'high' and would more likely end up with a bad headache.
- Hemp is one of the most durable natural fibres that exists and has very high tensile strength.
- Hemp softens with use and yet remains hard-wearing.
- Hemp fabrics dye very effectively and retain colour well over time.
- Hemp garments "breathe", due the porous nature of the fibres, so that hemp cloth stays cooler in warm weather while at the same time retaining heat in cooler weather as body heat warms air trapped in the fibres.
- Hemp clothing naturally stops up to 95% of the sun?s harmful UV light, while being 5 times as strong as cotton; coupled with its strong anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, this makes the fabric a natural choice for hospitals and surgical applications.
- Hemp has good resistance to mould and is fire-retardant.
- Hemp is good for the environment.