The classic in top quality, brushed stainless steel. In the double-walled stainless steel vacuum flask hot stays hot longer and cold cold longer. With pumping mechanism. All plastic parts are chlorine-free.
Measurement: Ø 20 cm, height: 35 cm
Complies with European standards EN 12546-1
Care and Use: Stainless Steel Vacuumware
By taking care of this item, you can expect years of dependable service. Please read the information presented below to get the most out of your new Thermos product.
- Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or prechill product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
- DO NOT place product in the dishwasher to clean. Product is not dishwasher safe (except stainless steel bottle and can insulators).
- Beverage bottle insulator fabric top must be removed for cleaning. Do not place in dishwasher. Clean fabric top with a damp cloth.
- DO NOT microwave.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- Keep out of reach of children when product contains hot liquids.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot liquids can scald user.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- The Hydration bottles are intended for use with cold liquids only. Hot liquids can scald user.
- DO NOT drink hot liquids directly from a steel vacuum bottle or from the stopper. Hot liquids may scald user.*