Information for customers on the processing of personal data according to The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) 2016/679
- Your data will be processed by: Altramoda srl, at the registered and operational headquarters of via Flaminia 71, Fossombrone (PU), VAT number and tax code IT02577220417. The Legal Representative will be responsible, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer data are processed to be able to make purchases by issuing a tax document, for shipping the goods and for customer assistance. Furthermore, e-mails are sent to send newsletters and dedicated offers, and orders are collected for internal statistical purposes.
- The recipients of the processing are both customers who have concluded a purchase and those who have simply registered by entering their email.
- On the website altramoda.net personal data will be stored until the request of cancellation by the customer. When you request to be canceled, you will no longer receive any commercial communication. Instead, from the administrative office, the data of those who have placed orders will be kept for a minimum of 5 years from the last purchase, to fulfill legal and tax obligations.
- The customer can ask Altramoda: access to personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, or may oppose their processing. The situation of your account can be monitored by accessing the personal page after logging in.
- The customer has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- In the case Altramoda did not reply within 30 days to a request for the privacy of your registered data, the customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority http://www.garanteprivacy.it
- The communication of personal data is a necessary requirement to proceed with the purchase and shipment of the goods. Failure to disclose such data prevents the conclusion of the purchase and shipment. The choice to receive or not by e-mail our newsletters, promotions and service Notify me on availability of articles. Altramoda does NOT record credit card information used for payments. Altramoda DOES NOT use your phone number for promotional offers, but only if there are problems with shipping or packing your order.
- Personal data are stored and controlled by Altramoda srl, and managed by internal staff in compliance with the confidentiality and security measures required by law, encrypting passwords and using certified servers and providers located in EU territory. The Data may be processed - on behalf of Altramoda srl - by employees, collaborators, professionals and / or companies, charged with carrying out specific services (shipping, tax, IT, marketing), and complementary activities necessary for the execution of sales and customer service.
Last updated: 25 May 2018