The Classic Cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
Colours: red, navy, light green, sky blue or pearl white.
Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- 22 oz (650ml)
About Life Factory
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and integrative designer, Daren Joy, joined together to develop a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has grown and the product line has expanded but the purity of their original vision remains.
Our caps are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) – safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
Glass is easily recyclable and made from abundant natural ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in the dishwasher.
Our protective silicone sleeves are made from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They provide a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
Manufacturing in the U.S. is important to us. It means reliable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our communities.
Our silicone sleeves, teethers and select caps are made in the U.S.
Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail.
Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are made in Europe.