The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
Colours: green or blue.
Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 12 oz (350ml)
About Life Factory
Lifefactory was born in 2007 when pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and integrative designer, Daren Joy, joined together to develop a line of health-minded, design-forward baby bottles. The Company has grown and the product line has expanded but the purity of their original vision remains.
Our caps are made of BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free polypropylene (PP#5) – safe for everyday food and beverage contact.
Glass is easily recyclable and made from abundant natural ingredients. It is BPA/BPS-free, delivers the best taste and cleans easily in the dishwasher.
Our protective silicone sleeves are made from BPA/BPS-free, medical-grade silicone. They provide a non-slip gripping surface and help prevent breakage.
Manufacturing in the U.S. is important to us. It means reliable, well-made products and helps ensure that jobs stay in our communities.
Our silicone sleeves, teethers and select caps are made in the U.S.
Our European partners offer the highest-quality and an obsessive attention to detail.
Our glass bottles, silicone nipples and select caps are made in Europe.
Solidissima e molto resistente. Abbiamo portato questa borraccia in giro in tutte le nostre scampagnate senza mai temere di romperla. Rispetto ad altre borracce risulta un po' più pesante ma per il resto è il top!