No harmful chemicals, an adorable face, and designed especially for small hands and textures for reliefing teething pains - Kawan teether is a must-have for all babies.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, sllicone and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet and neek -ideal for reliefing irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby's natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design - has no cracks or joints which prevents bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall
Kawan teether comes in an eco friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
Complies to safety standard EN 71.
Hevea pacifiers, teether and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which is a natural sap coming from the rubber tree. As it is a natural material, it can vary in colour and shape. Also as it is biodegradable, it needs to stay of out sunlight and moist environments to prolong its lifespan.
This also means that it doesn’t always have the same colour and it doesn’t last forever - Pacifiers and teether may darken in colour as time goes by they are made from 100% natural rubber which isn’t conserved or added antioxidants to keep it light yellow.
Before use, thoroughly clean then sterilize the teether by either:
a. Immersing the teether in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; orb.
b. Boiling the teether in water for 5 min .
It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether. Some children are allergic to natural rubber, so watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur due to using the teether.