Folded cotton nappies with four layers at the edges and eight layers in the middle. The nappies are made from 100% cotton twill, either unbleached or oxygenbleached.
This material becomes even more absorbent after a number of washes. The nappies reach their optimum absorbency after 4-8 washes.
With orange stitching. For babies from approx. 0 months to 6 months.
Pack of 6
The Prefold nappy can be used in different ways. It can be used as an insert for a washable textile nappy (e.g. with an absorbent nappy) or you can wrap with it directly as Prefold nappy, fixing it with a covering outer wrap.
Nappies can be washed at 95 ° C. In today s use of detergents can wash nappies at 60 ° C. from a hygienic point of view it is sufficient temperature and energy consumption for washing is 4 times lower.
Do not use fabric softener when washing - reduces the absorbency of diapers.
Certificates: XKKO® products hold attestation required by decree of the Ministry of Health Czech republic no. 84/2001 Coll. Testings and limits in this decree are the same as testings and limits for Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate.
Quality Marks: XKKO® products recieved quality marks Czech Quality/Quality Zone
Informations on the paper card are in Czech, Slovak, Polish, English, French, Italian, Spanish and German languages.
Tips for more environmentally friendly conduct when using cloth nappies:
- Use phosphate-free detergents when washing and the most environmentally friendly preparations.
- When you buy a washing machine, study the energy labels and choose he model with the lowest consumption of electric energy and water (class A or B).
- Use the washing machine only when it is full.
- It is sufficient to wash the nappies at 60°; it is enough in terms of hygiene and the energy consumption is about 4 times lower.
- Soak the nappies in used water, e.g. after bathing.
- Try to dry in the open air rather in a drying machine. Nappies can also be dried in a drying machine, but if you overdry them, you will reduce their life time. To prevent this, we recommend drying the nappies in a drying machine only partly and finishing the drying in the open air.
- Ironing is not necessary (after puerperium, or after 3 months).