Miomojo is an Italian brand based in Bergamo, producing bags and accessories with Italian Design and Cruelty-free materials. Their goal is not only to create a vegan brand, but also to contribute significantly to make stylish and sustainable products, ensuring the they are not harming people, the environment or the animals we share our planet with.
- They use materials that do not come from the exploitation or killing of animals, without sacrificing style. All Miomojo materials are absolutely cruelty-free!
- They donate 10% of the net profit to national and international associations selected with care in support of projects to help the animals.
- They are supplied by companies that take good care of their employees and produce in an ethical and integrity manner, following their guidelines.
- They create sustainable, beautiful and reasonably priced products, thereby encouraging conscious buying behavior with an eco-friendly, cruelty-free fashion.
- Miomojo is a "PETA Business friend", which means that all their products are certified by Animalfree fashion VVV + from LAV and approved by Vegan from PETA. Their products never use leather, leather, fur feathers, silk or wool.