INTRODUCTION AND REGULATORY REFERENCES
This information is provided only for this website of which Altramoda is the Data Controller and not for any other related websites present within this same site.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller of the data collected through the website is Altramoda SRL with registered office in Strada Provinciale Flaminia, 71, 61034 Fossombrone PU.
The complete list of appointed data processors is available upon request from the data controller company.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON THE PROCESSING OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user's personal information will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with the criteria established by Altramoda and with the laws, rules and regulations in force on data processing.
The principles relating to the processing of your Personal Information are as follows:
(1) your Personal Information will be treated fairly and lawfully;
(2) your personal information will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in a manner compatible with those purposes;
(3) Your Personal Information collected will be relevant, complete and proportionate to the purposes for which it is collected;
(4) Your Personal Information collected will be accurate and, if necessary, updated to the best of our ability;
(5) Your Personal Information will be protected against unauthorized access and processing through commercially and technically reasonable technical and organizational security measures and controls; is
(6) the personal information of the user collected will be kept as personal data no longer than the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The website can collect different types of information when the user accesses or uses the website:
"Personal Information" means any information that directly identifies the user or information otherwise defined as "personally identifiable" in accordance with current legislation. This concerns, by way of example, information such as name, surname and / or company name, billing and shipping address; payment information; fiscal Code; VAT number; email address; telephone number; date of birth; purchase history and information; location information; and a username and password combination used to log in to the Website.
The Data Controller does not provide for the processing of personal data defined as SENSITIVE (personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life) or judicial.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We collect, store and process your personal data in order to provide you with the services offered through our website, or for legal obligations. The collected data will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the legal obligations deriving from tax and accounting legislation and any other legislation in force;
- To provide the services offered and manage the operations necessary for the provision of the requested service (including post-sale warranty, assistance and similar obligations);
- To allow users to carry out the registration procedures to access particular sections of the Site;
- For effective management of the Site and the services it offers;
- For sending newsletters;
- Contact users directly (for example, by e-mail) following requests received through the website;
- To provide customer support services;
- To verify that the information provided for the transaction is valid, complete and non-fraudulent;
- Process orders and payments made through the Website;
- For marketing, profiling activities and statistical and market analysis.
PURPOSE OF THE PROFILING
We collect your personal data to provide and constantly improve our products and services.
The categories of personal data we collect are listed below:
- Data you provide to us directly: We receive and store any data you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide some data, but if so, you may not be able to use many of our Services.
- Data that is collected automatically: we automatically collect and store certain categories of data relating to your use of the website, including your interaction with the content and services available.
- Like many other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identification tools and we obtain some types of data when your browser or device accesses the Altramoda.net site.
For what purposes does Altramoda.net process your personal data?
We process your personal data to perform, provide and improve the Services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal data to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Provide and improve the Altramoda.net Services and resolve any problems related to them. We use your personal data to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of our services.
- Tips and customization. We use your personal data to suggest features, products and services that may interest you, to identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the Altramoda.net Services.
- Advertising. We use information such as your interactions with the Altramoda.net site, content and services to show you interest-based advertising in relation to features, products and services that may interest you.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you about the Services through various channels (for example, by email).
- Purposes for which we ask for your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes that we will communicate to you. When you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and, in this case, we will cease to process your data for that purpose.
Examples of data we collect
- Data you provide to us when you use the Altramoda.net Services. You provide us with your data when:
- search for products or services on our website;
- add or remove an item from your cart, place an order through or use the Altramoda Services;
- provide data in the Account Personal Area section (and you may have multiple accounts if you used more than one email address or more than one telephone number when you made a purchase with us)
- add your contacts;
- use product availability alerts (whislist or notify me if available)
By acting as above you could provide us with the following data: your name; your address and your telephone number; payment information; your date of birth; information relating to your location; names, addresses and telephone numbers; the email addresses of your friends and other people; the contents of reviews and emails sent to us.
Data we collect automatically
We collect and analyze data such as, for example:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect yours to the Internet computer;
- login, e-mail address and passwords;
- the location of your device or computer;
- your device model and time zone settings;
- the history of the purchases and the use of the contents, data that we sometimes combine with similar information collected from other customers with the aim of creating functions such as "Best sellers";
- the complete URL (Uniform Resource Locators) path (including date and time);
- the number of cookies;
- the products and / or content you have viewed or searched for;
- page loading times, download errors, the duration of navigation on certain pages and information of interaction with the pages (such as scrolls, clicks and cursor movements on the pages);
How to withdraw from the approval of consent
If you are no longer interested in receiving better services thanks to the data you provide us and would like to remove your name for profiling purposes, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and declare your willingness to withdraw from the collection of your data personal, otherwise you can remove the flag at any time in your personal area.
METHOD OF TREATMENT AND DATA SECURITY
The use of your personal data will take place with the support of paper, computer or telematic means for the purposes indicated below, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or, where possible, until the moment in which the data controller should receive your request for deletion of data whose consent to the processing is optional and not mandatory.
Your personal data will be stored in secure databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted suppliers who act as data processors, and will be mainly processed using automated methods.
Your personal data are, in any case, processed in compliance with the provisions relating to the confidentiality of personal data contained in the Code, the Regulations and the Provisions issued by the Guarantor Authority.
The data collected is handled only by authorized personnel. All employees who access your data are appointed in charge of the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The data collected may be periodically updated with information acquired during the relationship established.
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures and controls to protect your Personal Information from loss, abuse and unauthorized access. Unfortunately, data transmitted or usable over the Internet cannot be 100% secure. Consequently, even though we protect all Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee that such Personal Information will be fully protected from illegal use by hackers or other nefarious criminal activities or in the event of a computer or network hardware or software failure. telecommunications. The data controller will inform the user if he is aware of a security breach concerning his personal identification information (as established and envisaged in cases of so-called "Data Breach" episodes, in compliance with current legislation) in our possession.
If you decide to give us your email address for any reason, you expressly agree to receive electronic alerts in the event of a security breach.
When you register on the Site, choose a username and password with which you will be able to access the Site and your data. When choosing your password, we advise you not to use words that can be easily linked to you. The password is more secure if it consists of at least 8 alphanumeric characters, with upper and lower case and special characters (example: #, *, ^, etc.). Furthermore, there is an obligation to change the password on first access as well as at regular intervals, not to send it by e-mail or communicate it in any way to others. You are solely responsible for all acts performed through the use of your username and password. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control of your personal information and binding actions may be taken on your behalf. So, if for any reason your password is compromised, change it immediately.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with a legal obligation, regulation or community legislation, your data may be disclosed:
a) to natural and / or legal persons we use in the execution of the services and for activities related to them;
b) subjects delegated by us and / or appointed to carry out professional and technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of the network equipment and electronic communication networks of the websites where the data are published).
In any case, the aforementioned subjects will be communicated only the data necessary and relevant to the purposes of the processing for which they are responsible as external data processors / persons in charge, appointed by the Data Controller as required by current legislation.
The data controller declines all responsibility in case of non-compliant use of data for the purposes mentioned above by companies or third parties to whom the data is communicated.
Personal data will therefore not be disseminated.
The Data Controller collaborates with law enforcement agencies and with other public and public authorities to ensure that its users respect the law, the rights of other users and third parties, including their intellectual property rights. Therefore, your personal data may be disclosed, by way of example but not limited to, to public entities, in the event that this is necessary for purposes of defense, state security, prevention, detection or repression of crimes, in compliance with rules governing this matter.
These public entities will have the right to request and obtain personal information concerning you even if this is necessary or appropriate for investigations or checks relating to the commission of scams, computer fraud, violation of intellectual property rights, acts of computer piracy or other illegal activities, which could expose either us or our users to legal, civil or criminal liability.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with current legislation, at any time you can request:
1. Confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
2. Know the content and origin, the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
4. The identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated.
Furthermore, it is your right to obtain:
1. The updating, rectification, integration, right to data portability;
2. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your data processed in violation of the law;
3. The opposition in any case, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data relevant to the purpose of the collection.
4. Opposition to the processing of data for commercial purposes.
Pursuant to the Regulations, you will also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller: Strada Provinciale Flaminia, 71, 61034 Fossombrone PU -
mail: email@example.com - tel. 0721 716129
We inform users that, however, due to technical constraints and due to the backup of their systems, the user's Personal Information may continue to reside even after the deletion for a certain period of time and in part of our systems.
The data controller reserves the right to refuse requests for access or deletion of Personal Information if the disclosure or deletion of the requested information is not permitted by law.
To protect against unlawful access requests, we reserve the right to request sufficient information to be able to verify the identity of the requesting party before allowing access or making corrections.
By subscribing to our newsletter reception service you will receive communications on promotions, offers, initiatives, you agree to provide your data for this purpose. The data requested are essential to receive our communications. You can also subscribe to the newsletter while registering on the site or in the personal area once registered.
To stop receiving promotional material, you can tell us at any time that you no longer want to use this service. To do this, simply use the "Unsubscribe" mode described and present at the foot of each email.
If you are registered, if your personal data undergoes changes, we invite you to modify them online in the personal area.
You can register on the site and create a personal account to use some of the services available, such as creating a wishlist or requesting a quote for a project.
The creation of the account is not mandatory and, once created, it can be canceled at any time.
To create an account it is necessary to provide identification and contact data; the data marked as mandatory are essential to complete the registration and, in the absence of such, it will be impossible to complete the request.
If you are registered, if your personal data undergoes changes, we invite you to modify them online in the personal area.
Sharing of purchases on social networks through Wiralex Srl - Worldz
This service collects consumer data and information to provide shopping cart discounts, which depend on users' social engagement. To manage the information collected, visit www.ws.worldz.net/privacy-center and you can unsubscribe at any time and send a request for definitive deletion of all your data (Right to be forgotten).
Membership of Wiralex Srl - Worldz is optional for the customer and is not necessary to complete a purchase on the altramoda.net site.
Membership of Wiralex Srl - Worldz is activated when you agree to log in with your Facebook or Instagram account on the left side window of the site called Sale>
Only after your login with Facebook or Instagram, Wiralex Srl - Worldz will be able to access the personal information that is in your social profile: name and surname, username, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and, in some cases , your Internet Protocol address when combined with other information. Furthermore, the information you provide regarding your personal preferences and interests will be collected.
While your login credentials to Facebook and Instagram will NOT be communicated by the social network to Wiralex Srl - Worldz.
Some Personal Information you provide may be transferred by Wiralex to the company that owns the Site in which you registered or accessed Worldz. The personal information that may be transferred include, by way of example but not limited to, name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth. The legal basis of this processing is the need on the part of Wiralex to follow up on your request to execute the agreement or to carry out pre-contractual measures adopted at your request (Article 6, paragraph I, letter b) of the GDPR), and pursuing Wiralex's legitimate interest in offering you the service; this interest is balanced by your interest in receiving this type of service (Article 6, paragraph I, letter f) of the GDPR).
Recital 47 of the GDPR provides that it may be considered legitimate interest to process personal data for direct marketing purposes. It therefore constitutes a legitimate interest of Wiralex to send you marketing communications or newsletters by email, text message or MMS referring to Wiralex or third party products or services (Article 6, paragraph I, letter f) of the GDPR). This legitimate interest is balanced by your interest in receiving this type of communication.
The servers of Wiralex Srl - Worldz automatically record the information that your browser sends each time you visit a website ("Log data"). This Log Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address, the type of browser or the Web page you were visiting, the time spent on those pages, information you are looking for on our site, times and dates of access and other statistics. . In addition to Log Data, information about the device you are using Worldz on may also be collected, including the type of device, the operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. The legal basis of any processing described above is the pursuit of Wiralex's legitimate interest in offering you personalized services; this interest is balanced by your interest in receiving this type of service (Article 6, paragraph I, letter f) of the GDPR).
Online purchase is possible as a registered user.
By purchasing online you provide your addresses, telephone contacts, electronic contacts. If you do not provide all the necessary data, the purchase process will fail.
During the purchase process, the mandatory and optional data will be clearly indicated, and you can choose not to provide the optional data and still continue to use the website and make purchases on it.
If the data provided should change, we ask you to change it in the reserved area, if you are registered.
Use of the website by minors
The website is not aimed at individuals under the age of 18
Transfer of data
Your personal data will be stored in databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted suppliers who act as data processors, on Italian territory, or within countries of the European economic area or in Switzerland in which clauses apply. contractual agreements approved for the secure transfer of data.
The user must always refer, as the current version, to the text published online.
The changes will become operational when they are published on the Site.
The continuation of the use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered as an acceptance of these changes.